St. Edmund Bake Sale
We at the CVBF are very grateful to two grade four girls — Jacklyn and Beatriz –from St. Edmund Catholic School. Jacklyn had asked her teacher at the end of May if she and her friend can have a bake sale to raise funds for our foundation, and the teachers enthusiastically agreed. In one week (June 1 – 5/15), the girls raised $1010.10! Many thanks to:
1) Jacklyn’s mom Lien for making 300 spring rolls, pandan honeycomb cake, and xoi di
2) Justine Dien for the 3 dozen cookies and rice krispies,
3) Hang Pham for the Jello, cupcakes and springrolls
4) Trudie/Suzanne/Maggie/Opal for the brownies and rice krispies,
5) Linh Truong for the 300 spring rolls, sesame seed balls and other treats, and
6) Beatriz’s mom for the raffle prizes.
They were all sold out! Thank you Jacklyn & Beatriz!